Lilla Rose makes some amazing and pretty products. Their bobby pins are made of metal, have decorations soldered on at the end, and are super-hold. No slipping here! From now till March 31, 2017, you can get 1 of these fantastic bobby pins FREE with a $40 purchase, or 2 FREE with a $50 purchase.
Here are 10 lovely hairstyles, for both long and short hair, that can be accomplished with nothing but Lilla Rose super-hold bobby pins. You can view How-To videos here for some of these hairstyles.
1. Start making a braid, but after weaving the 3 strands once, stop and secure each strand with a different bobby pin.
2. Gather a thick section of hair from either side of the head and tie into a knot. Secure with 2 bobby pins.
3. Braid a section from the side of the head, but leave it unsecured and clip it to the rest of the hair using 1 or 2 bobby pins.
4. Twist back hair from both sides of the head, and use those to start making a bun. After you get the circular shape, leave the ends hanging down and stick bobby pins in to secure.
5. Braid vertically down either the right or left side of the head, but French braid on the side close to the ear. Stick bobby pins in as needed to secure and decorate.
6. Gather 2 strands of hair and tie a knot, then tie a knot again. (Lilla Rose bobby pins work in both straight and curly hair!)
7. Take the ponytail and tie it in a knot. Insert a couple bobby pins to hold it.
9. The classic look! Pin back hair behind ear using a bobby pin or 2.
10. Pull back hair behind ears, twist once, and secure with bobby pins.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas for cute, fun, quick hairstyles that you can do any day of the week! Get your FREE bobby pins and other hair accessories on my website here: www.LillaRose.biz/StarShiningForever
I’m an Independant Stylist with Lilla Rose and receive commission from purchases made through the links in this post. I only recommend products I truly like, and I hope you’ll come to love Lilla Rose hair accessories like I do! Thank you for your support!